Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 9- Sound Podcasting

http://www.filefront.com/17449392/Heather's Podcast.m4a


This week I recorded one of my favorite songs on Garage Band. Then I learned how to save the podcast to iTunes and upload in onto filefront.com. The link to my podcast is above. Recording sounds would be very useful for when I am an elementary schools teacher because I could record myself teaching a lesson to my students and use it for when I may be absent from school for any reason. The substitute could play the podcast to my students so that that they would still be able to learn the lesson on the day it was supposed to be taught. I could also record other sounds and use them in my lessons so that the students who are auditory learners could benefit well from the material taught in the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment