Saturday, November 13, 2010

Week 11- Professional Web Presence

This week I learned how to make a professional web presence page online. I learned how to create the home page and then add new pages where I could incorporate personal information about myself and some of my resume information as well. I began working on my professional web presence this week as well. I also viewed a movie on you tube that talked about how to create a professional web presence to use for when you are trying to get a job.

Learning how to create a professional web presence website would be really beneficial for when I am done with college and trying to get a job as an elementary school teacher. The people who are looking to higher me could easily view the pages and see my credentials and my teaching experience so that they can decide whether or not they want to higher me. I will also be able to add information to my resume page while I am continuing to gain experience in the classroom throughout the ProTeach program.



I found the above video on youtube. This video explains how to create a resume online and the importance of keeping your resume online so that your prospective bosses could view the information. This video goes along with what I have learned this week about the professional web presence website and presenting your credentials and work experience online.

No comments:

Post a Comment